Channel [V]'s First Annual Top 10 Golden Melody Awards Revealed!






Winners Rainie Yang and Show Luo at the Awards Ceremony


Recently, Channel [V] held their First Annual Top 10 Golden Melody Awards to acknowledge the Top 10 Music Videos of the year. Fans could log into the Channel [V] Website from 3/37-4/09 and vote for their favorites among the top 50 music videos released last year. Their rankings on the weekly "Top 20 Countdown" charts counted towards 60% of the scores, and the online voting constituted the other 40%. Below are the winners!

Do you agree with the results?


1. Rainie Yang 楊丞琳 & Show Luo 羅志祥 - In Your Eyes



2. Genie Cho 卓文萱 - By Your Side 在你身邊




3. Tiger Huang 黃小琥 - Not That Simple 沒那麼簡單




4. Cyndi Wang 王心凌 - I'm Fine, How About You? 我很好那麼你呢




5. Show Luo 羅志祥 - Love Doesn't Travel Alone 愛不單行



6. Rainie Yang 楊丞琳 - Raining Love 雨愛




7. JJ Lin 林俊傑 - Back-to-Back Hug 背對背擁抱




8. Da Mouth 大嘴巴 - French Kiss 喇舌





9. Alien Huang 黃鴻升 - Screwed Up 搞砸了




10. Jerry Yan 言承旭 - Afraid of the Dark 怕黑



Source: woo.com.tw, picture by NOWnews



 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | CpopAccess.com